We know that Windows Defender is the free antivirus software from Microsoft. Which is included on every device from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.
Windows Defender protect your computer against viruses, spyware and other types of malicious.
The antivirus runs automatically on your computer because Microsoft want your computer always protected. But in case you don’t want to run an antivirus software, do followings:
- Press Windows key + R on the keyboard to open the Run command.
- Type and then click OK
3. When Registry Editor open, browse the following path:
4. Right-click on empty space under exiting file (Default), select New/ DWORD (32-bit) Value
5. Typing the name: DisableAntiSpyware then click Enter
6.Double-click on DisableAntiSpyware just created, typing 1 into Value date box then click OK
7. Restart your computer and click on Windows Defender to make sure that the antivirus software turn off
And this is video show how to do it in easily way: