By default, in Windows 10 you will need a Microsoft account to create an additional account, so this account can easily access all Microsoft online service such as Email, Ondrive or Windows Store.
But if you don’t want another account on your computer interacting with Microsoft’s service, let create a local Account.
The easily way to do it as following:
- Press Window key, then click Setting to to open the Windows setting app
- Select Accounts on Windows Setting wizard
- Click Add someone else to this PC to create New Account on your computer
- Click I don’t have this person’s sign-in information
- On the next screen, click Add a user without a Microsoft account
- Typing user name, password then click Next to create new account
- Now you get new local account in Windows 10 as you wish
And how to delete a local account in Windows 10?
Go to Windows Setting/ Accounts/ Family and Others accounts, Select account you want to delete from account list, then click Remove
You will be ask to delete all data of account, click Delete account and date if you want to remove clearly Account and date or surely that necessary file are backup-ed before.
More Windows 10 Tips and Tricks here: More Windows 10 Tips and Tricks