Edge browser come in Widows 10 with new face, we can easily recognize this when Edge start. We missing home page and have a stranger look, so we need to bring somethings back.
How to change Home page in Edge Browser
By default, start page showed when Edge opened, this including Search bar, New feed, Weather, Sport and Money card.
It’s easy to change what content open with new tab in Microsoft Edge:
Reading less, just watching video:
- Click More Setting (three horizon dot) at the the right-upper corner, scroll down and choose Setting
- Under Open Microsoft Edge with, select option which you want to appear when Edge start: New tab page, Previous page, A specific page or pages.
- With A specific page or pages, you need typing one or more url
- Exit Edge and re-open to see what change
How to bring home page button back in Microsoft Edge?
Home page button is hide in default setting of Edge, you can bring it back as followings:
- On Setting window, scroll down then click View advance settings under Advance settings
- Switch Show the home button from “Off”to “On” using toggle
- Choose the destination when you click on Home button: Start page, New tab page or A specific page
- Similar to select Home page appear, you need to typing url when choosing A specific page