Here is how to import favorites from Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox into Microsoft Edge.
- In Microsoft Edge, click HubFavorites / Settings
2. Choose the browser – which installed on your PC- you want to import, and then select Import
3. By default, Microsoft Edge create folder name Imported from Name of browser which you select from above step under Favorites Bar Folder
- Turn on Show the favorites bar to show favorites under address bar
- Drag the ones from browser-favorite-imported-folder you want into the Favorites Bar folder to easy access from Favorites Bar
More Windows 10 Tips and Tricks Videos here: